Informative updates and tips for better running, racing, and training. Contact Dave: firstname.lastname@example.org
Tuesday, December 18, 2018
The Science Behind 80-20 Training- Lecture by Dr. Stephen Seiler
"Do 80% of your running at low intensity, and the remaining 20% at moderate to high intensity. The rest is details." -Robert Johnson, co-founder letsrun.com who wrote the forward to Matt Fitzgerald's popular 80/20 Running book. Run stronger and race faster by TRAINING SLOWER! Watch Dr. Seiler's presentation that discusses some of his research behind those details.
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Post a Comment